At Prof Research Reports, we access all possible ways to keep our client information confidential and secure. Our respect for client’s privacy ensures your data is treated as highly critical and sensitive. Prof Research Reports does not share such data with any third party or label it as “Public” unless we have received client’s consent to do so.
- Access to client data at Prof Research Reports is provided to only a selective team of experts or staff members.
- Every possible care it taken to preserve the confidentiality of customer’s personal data. We share them with a vendor or a third party only after having their written consent to do so.
- Prof Research Reports advices all its staff members, vendors etc. to cogitate their personal data with the same strict confidentiality standards that we follow. Each of our service providers, stakeholders etc. are competently sensitive about Prof Research Reports privacy standards.
- Prof Research Reports exercises control over the use of client’s personal data for sales and marketing or branding and promotional activities. We constantly update our market research reports and products that we believe is relevant to you.
- Prof Research Reports keeps on updating the existing data upon customer request.
- We abide by all terms and conditions that governs the jurisdiction where the business is conducted.